Medical test & Interview for the Applicants shortlisted for Maritime studies courses
National Diploma in Technology – 2022/2023 intake
The medical test and interview for the selection of qualified candidates for Maritime Studies Courses of National Diploma in Technology 2022/2023 intake will take place from 8th May 2023 to 11th May 2023. The venue for the event will be at the Institute of Technology University of Moratuwa premises.
List of shortlisted applicants for the medical test and interview is uploaded in the following link and shortlisted candidates are required to be present at the institute premises on the assigned date.
An online introduction session has been scheduled for all shortlisted applicants on May 3rd, 2023 (Wednesday) at 9:00 a.m. This session will be conducted via Zoom, and the meeting link will be provided to the email address that was mentioned in the application in due course. It is important to note that participation in this session is mandatory, and both parents or guardians must attend along with the applicant. During this session, essential information related to the Maritime Field will be provided.
Please be aware that the applicant must be accompanied by one parent or a guardian at the interview, with written approval from both parents and a separate consent letter from the parents allowing the applicant to follow the course. The format for the consent letter is attached in the following link, and it must be brought along with the original copies of the following documents for the Medical Test and Interview.
- G.C.E. A/L/ Certificate which you mentioned in the application
- G.C.E. O/L Certificate with English language as a subject (mandatory to have minimum ‘C’ Pass)
- Certificates to prove extra-curricular activities
- School Leaving Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- National Identity Card of student and parent/guardian (Also, you have to provide the copies of your and your parents’/guardians NICs to the interview board)
- Duly filled “Parents Data Record Form” (MSIT/T/86)
Agenda of the Day
- Registration for Interview 08.30 - 09.00 hrs
- Open discussion with parents and applicants 09.00 – 09.45 hrs
- Medical Test 09.45 – 11.30 hrs
- Interviews 10.15 – 17.00 hrs
Note : Applicants are expected to be present to the interview in suitable attire (dress).
You may find the list of shortlisted Candidates for the interviews, formats for consent letter of a Parent/Guardian to follow the course and Parents Data Record Form” (MSIT/T/86) using the same above link.