Semester 3: CI 2305 - Project I
Semester 3: CI 2309 - Surveying and Levelling I
Semester 4: CI 2408 - Project II
Semester 4: CI 2409 - Surveying and Levelling II
Semester 4: CI 2411 - Survey Camp
- Thoradeniya, B., & Bulathsinhala, A. (2015). Community perceptions on drinking and domestic water: A pilot study, Transactions 2015, The Institution of Engineers 1(B) (pp. 263-270). Colombo, Sri Lanka.
Bulathsinhala, A.U.V.B., & Thoradeniya, B. (2019). Variations of pH value of groundwater in Gampaha district, Annual Research Forum, Institute of Technology University of Moratuwa.
- Bulathsinhala, A. U. V. B., & Thoradeniya, B. (2018). Post ‘Rathupaswala Issue’: Neighbouring community perceptions of groundwater. Engineer: Journal of the Institution of Engineers, Sri Lanka, 51(4), 85-94.
- Bulathsinhala, A., & Thoradeniya, B. (2017). A comparative study of consumer perceptions of pipe-borne water. Incorporated Engineer: Journal of the Institution of Incorporated Engineers, Sri Lanka, 17(1).
NDT (Civil Engineering Technology), University of Moratuwa
M.Eng. in Civil Engineering, University of the West of England
Associate Member, Institution of Incorporated Engineers, Sri Lanka.
Graduate Member, Institute of Civil Engineers, UK.
Associate Member, American Society of Civil Engineers.
- Certificate of Distinction for Master of Engineers Degree from Northshore college for Business and Technology, Mattakkuliya, Sri Lanka.
- Francis de Silva Memorial Award for the best NDT Diplomate who has obtained highest weighted average from all disciplines.