IS1101 Aesthetic Studies
- 2021 Published and presented the extended abstract on “Technology students’ perceptions of the humanities modules: a case study of NDT students at ITUM” in the Research Symposium (online) organized by research unit of ITUM, University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka.
- 2020 Published and presented the research abstract on “A comparative study between objective and expectation of performing dance items in Sabaragamuwa dance tradition and Vedda’s dance tradition” in the International Conference on Intangible Cultural Heritage (ICICH 2020), organized by Department of Anthropology, University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka.
- 2020 Published and presented the research abstract on “Psychotherapeutic aspects of arudhaya in the Vedda’s dance tradition” in the Performing Arts in Time of Corona Online International Research Symposium (online) organized by University of Visual and Performing Arts, Colombo Sri Lanka.
- 2019 Published and presented the research abstract in Sinhala on “A study on the Kolamaduwa ritual unique to Väddā’s culture”, in the UVPA – ICTM Joint International Research Symposium, at the Sri Lanka Foundation Institute (SLFI), organized by University of the Visual and Performing Arts, Sri Lanka and International Council for Traditional Music.
- 2019 Published and presented the research abstract on “An Anthropological Study of the Hätma Ritual: with Special Reference to Dambana and Hennanigala Väddā Villages”, Royal Asiatic Society of Sri Lanka, 12th Annual Research Conference, Colombo, Sri Lanka .
- 2014 A book titled “Hethma” published by S Godage Publication, Sri Lanka, ISBN number: 978-955-30-5408-1
B.A. Hons. University of Colombo, Shripalee Campus
MPhil (Heritage Management), Postgraduate institute of Archeology, University of Kelaniya
Associate Member, Theertha International Performance Platform (2017 – 2021)
Charter Member, ITUM Toastmasters Club, chartered under Toastmasters International (2018 – 2021)