IS1205 Sports Studies
Feilds of Spcializations
Physical Education and Health Promotion
- Bandara, J.A.S.D., Kumarasiri, L.P., Iroshani, W.E., Chathurangi, A.K.D.K, Samaraweera, S.A.I.M. (2021). Case Study of Technology Students’ Perception on Humanities Modules in ITUM. Annual Research Symposium of the Institute of Technology University of Moratuwa.
- H.M.D.S.K. Nawarathna, J.A.S.D. Bandara, S. Weerasinghe, A.M.G.C.P. Adikari. (2021) Investigation of physical fitness and anthropometric measurements of elite Karate Kumite athletes of Sri Lanka.
- Dissanayake D. P. U. U., Bandara J. A. S. D., Weerasinghe S. (2021) Anthropometry and vertical jump height of national Taekwondo players
- Dasanayaka D.A.D., Bandara J.A.S.D., Perera H.P.N. (2020) An analysis of the relationship between anxiety and coaching behaviour of national level contact and non-contact sports male athletes in sri lanka.
Conference details: http://graduate.sjp.ac.lk/icma/past-conferences/icma-2020/
- Bandara J.A.S.D., A.M.G.C.P. Adikari, S. Weerasinghe. (2018) Physical Activity and prevalence of Obesity among adolescents in Kurunegala District.
B.Sc (Special) in Sports Science and Management, University of Sri Jayewardenepura